Has my home been bugged and what should I do if I think I have been?
If you believe your home is bugged the first thing to do is to be on the lookout for evidence and think about who and how this could have happened.
Your home may have been burgled but nothing significant was taken? You may not even notice if a door was left open or a window forced. It is not even apparent that someone has been inside your home.
Is it someone you know; your partner, a colleague or a close neighbour? These can be some reasons of why you may be targeted:
- My partner or spouse believes I am having an affair
- I am getting divorced
- Am having a bad neighbouring dispute
- A friend or lodger is suspicious
- I have incredible wealth
- I am well known or I am a celebrity
- I am the victim of a stalker
- I have recently made a substantial claim against someone
- I own a company and I have a responsible or a secretive job
- I attend confidential interviews or meetings
- I have an interest in conspiracies and frequently attend meetings and go on certain websites